Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Green Durham Association’s website (the “Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by the Green Durham Association’s Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with one or more of these terms and conditions, do not access or use the Site.
The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
All the products and services, information, materials, data, images, graphics, video, publications, sounds and other components on the Site, including the Green Durham Association’s name and logo, are hereinafter referred to as the “Contents”.
Green Durham Association may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or Contents.
Green Durham association strives to keep the Contents of the Site and published materials as timely and accurate as possible. The Contents on the Site are provided for lawful purposes only.
While Green Durham Association makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Contents and services provided on the Site do not contain computer viruses, you are solely responsible to adequately protect and backup your data and/or equipment and to take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
Green Durham Association, including its directors and officers, do not assume responsibility for omissions, errors or inaccuracies in the material or on the website; nor assume responsibility or liability for any damages including viruses to your hardware or software as a result of using the Site and Contents.
Restrictions on Use
The Contents are copyrighted and owned or controlled by Green Durham Association unless otherwise noted. Any unauthorized use of the Contents on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws and intellectual property rights of Green Durham Association or third parties. Unauthorized use may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
You are entitled to copy, download and print any of the Contents for your own personal use, however in using the Site and the Contents and services, you will not:
- interfere with or disrupt this site or computer networks connected thereto;
- modify, copy, translate, reproduce or distribute, republish, upload, post, decompile, or transmit the Content in any form or by any means, without the prior written consent of Green Durham Association;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Site;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any of the Contents offered within this site;
- forge, alter or modify in any way any of the Contents or any other material posted or accessible within the Site; or
- violate any law or regulation or any generally accepted Internet practice or interfere with any other user’s ability to use the Site and any of the Contents provided on the Site
Links to other websites
Green Durham Association’s website contains links to other relevant organizations’ websites and content. Green Durham Association does not monitor or review the content of these other organizations’ websites. These hyperlinks are provided for convenience purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement by Green Durham Association of these sites or their material, content or services provided. Opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Green Durham Association and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Green Durham Association is not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage users when they leave the Site to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this Site or accessed through this Site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Green Durham Association will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 26 May 2015.